213 N Leavitt Road, Amherst, OH * 440-988-1234
Seeking LMT's for Mondays thru Thursdays for various shifts!
Westwinds Massage is growing and we are currently looking to add "a few more hands" to the team!
If you are a licensed massage therapist in the State of Ohio and have a passion for the healing power of massage, we want to talk to you!
At Westwinds, you have a chance to work for a small business that truly cares about their clients and builds relationships within the community. As a therapist here, you would be considered an employee verses a subcontractor which carries many benefits and eliminates alot of hassles.
- Competitive wage, commission based - higher than most chains
- Higher wages for specialty services such as Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage, Hot Stone and Prenatal Massage
- You keep 100% of your tips
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to earn Paid Time Off with a qualifying amount of hours
- Financial assistance with approved continuing education courses
- We file all payroll taxes and provide you with a W2 at the end of the year
- We take care of marketing our services and give you the tools and training to gain and retain clients
- We provide all equipment, lotions, oils, clean linens - basically everything you need to do your job
- We provide uniform tops
- We provide a professional environment in a comfortable family atmosphere
- We are closed on all federal holidays and are never open on Sunday's (with the exception of Valentine's Day should that ever fall on a Sunday)
- Opportunity to trade massages with all therapists on staff - because we need to take care of our bodies too!
If these benefits sound good to you, please send your resume to Trish at email@example.com along with 3 references, your limited practitioner license # and any additional certifications you have. If interested you will be contacted for an interview. We will consider experienced therapists as well as newly licensed therapists.
- True passion for the healing benefits of massage therapy
- Current Ohio Massage Therapy License (Limited Practitioner License)
- Current liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable cell phone communication, as this is an on call position and you are notified of appointments via text and thru the Mindbody smartphone app