213 N Leavitt Road, Amherst, OH * 440-988-1234
Immediate Openings - All Shifts!
Westwinds Massage is growing and we are currently looking to add "a few more hands" to the team!
If you are a licensed massage therapist in the State of Ohio and have a passion for the healing power of massage, we want to talk to you!
At Westwinds, you have a chance to work for a small business that truly cares about their clients and builds relationships within the community. As a therapist here, you would be considered an employee verses a subcontractor which carries many benefits and eliminates alot of hassles.
- A fair wage comparable to other local massage facilities and higher than most chains
- Higher wages for specialty services such as Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage, Hot Stone and Prenatal Massage
- You keep 100% of your tips
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to earn Paid Time Off with a qualifying amount of hours
- Financial assistance with approved continuing education courses
- We file all payroll taxes and provide you with a W2 at the end of the year
- We take care of marketing our services and give you the tools and training to gain and retain clients
- We provide all equipment, lotions, oils, clean linens - basically everything you need to do your job
- We provide uniform tops
- We provide a professional environment in a comfortable family-like atmosphere
- We are closed on all federal holidays and are never open on Sunday's (with the exception of Valentine's Day should that ever fall on a Sunday)
- Opportunity to trade massages with all therapists on staff - because we need to take care of our bodies too!
If these benefits sound good to you, please send your resume to Trish at firstname.lastname@example.org along with 3 references, your limited practitioner license # and any additional certifications you have. If interested you will be contacted for an interview. We will consider experienced therapists as well as newly licensed therapists.
- True passion for the healing benefits of massage therapy
- Current Ohio Massage Therapy License (Limited Practitioner License)
- Current liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable cell phone communication, as this is an on call position and you are notified of appointments via text and thru the Mindbody smartphone app