Want the 411 on Sales & Promotions, New Services, Upcoming Open House Events,
Last Minute Appointment Availability and More?
Sign up to be on our email list!
We promise not to overwhelm your inbox and we will never share or sell your email address to other parties.
Monday & Wednesday 10AM - 8PM
Tuesday & Thursday 10AM - 6PM
Friday & Saturday 10AM - 4PM
Relax. Rejuvenate. Restore.
213 N Leavitt Road, Amherst, OH * 440-988-1234
We have strict protocols and new appointment procedures that have been mandated by the Ohio Medical Board and Ohio Health Department. Here is a list of things that will be changing:
- Normally, we allow a 15 minute buffer in between sessions to allow for us to change linens, have a client consult, and allow time for clients to undress/dress before and after sessions. This time will be increased to 30 minutes. This will allow time for the deeper disinfection process between clients. What this means for you is that appointment times may change, based on what you are used to in the past.
- A brief medical intake form will be required to be completed every time you have an appointment. The questions will be based on COVID19. If you are sick, have symptoms or have knowingly come into contact with anyone with symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment.
- All of our staff will be wearing face masks and knee length aprons that we will be changing between each client for your safety.
- All clients will be required to wear face masks. Unfortunately, we are not financially able to provide face masks for clients, so you will be required to have your own. Mask exceptions may be made if the treatment requires it (example - aesthetic facial, sinus and migraine massage) We will also not require clients to wear a mask when in the prone position (face down)
- All clients will have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will be rescheduled. The same policy will apply to all Westwinds Massage staff.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call us from your vehicle and we will inform you if he lobby is clear for you to come inside. This is to assist with proper social distancing in our small lobby.
- We will have your either sanitize or wash your hands upon arrival and once again once you are on the table prior to the start of your massage.
- At this time, each treatment room will only be allowed to have 1 therapist and 1 client. Unfortunately this means that we will not offer couples massages until further notice. You can still come in together, but your treatments will be in separate rooms.
- Paraffin Dips for hands and feet will be discontinued until further notices, as there is no proper way to thoroughly sanitize the wax between clients.
Or Call Us To Schedule Your Appointment