Want the 411 on Sales & Promotions, New Services, Upcoming Open House Events,
Last Minute Appointment Availability and More?
Sign up to be on our email list!
We promise not to overwhelm your inbox and we will never share or sell your email address to other parties.
Or Call Us To Schedule Your Appointment
Relax. Rejuvenate. Restore.
Monday & Wednesday 10AM - 8PM
Tuesday & Thursday 10AM - 6PM
Friday & Saturday 10AM - 4PM
It's been a long 2 and a half months and we are working hard to get the office ready for the "new normal" in regards to massage therapy and aesthetic services.
Online scheduling is available for May 26th and beyond.
You can also call the office Monday thru Friday between 10AM - 2PM and I will be happy to help you get on the schedule. We've had to reschedule 9 weeks worth of appointments, so times may be limited over the next several weeks.
Please bear with us, as we are not at full staff yet - 2 therapists have chosen to wait awhile before returning to work - we also have fewer appointments available each day due to extended times in between clients to properly clean and sanitize the treatment rooms. If you try to book and can't get on your favorite therapist's schedule, be open to trying someone new!
I also want to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you that had to cancel your March, April and May appointments. Its been a big task to get everyone rescheduled and I appreciate everyone's patience and flexibility.
213 N Leavitt Road, Amherst, OH * 440-988-1234
We have strict protocols and new appointment procedures that have been mandated by the Ohio Medical Board and Ohio Health Department. Here is a list of things that will be changing:
- Normally, we allow a 15 minute buffer in between sessions to allow for us to change linens, have a client consult, and allow time for clients to undress/dress before and after sessions. This time will be increased to 30 minutes. This will allow time for the deeper disinfection process between clients. What this means for you is that appointment times may change, based on what you are used to in the past.
- A brief medical intake form will be required to be completed every time you have an appointment. The questions will be based on COVID19. If you are sick, have symptoms or have knowingly come into contact with anyone with symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment.
- All of our staff will be wearing face masks and knee length aprons that we will be changing between each client for your safety.
- All clients will be required to wear face masks. Unfortunately, we are not financially able to provide face masks for clients, so you will be required to have your own. Mask exceptions may be made if the treatment requires it (example - aesthetic facial, sinus and migraine massage) We will also not require clients to wear a mask when in the prone position (face down)
- All clients will have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will be rescheduled. The same policy will apply to all Westwinds Massage staff.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call us from your vehicle and we will inform you if he lobby is clear for you to come inside. This is to assist with proper social distancing in our small lobby.
- We will have your either sanitize or wash your hands upon arrival and once again once you are on the table prior to the start of your massage.
- At this time, each treatment room will only be allowed to have 1 therapist and 1 client. Unfortunately this means that we will not offer couples massages until further notice. You can still come in together, but your treatments will be in separate rooms.
- Paraffin Dips for hands and feet will be discontinued until further notices, as there is no proper way to thoroughly sanitize the wax between clients.